• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Get Out the VOTE

C5Rick

For awhile Corvette Florida was catching third and gaining ground on second also. Now the margin is getting wider again.
Let's get out and vote every day. :dancer01:

C5Rick said:
For awhile Corvette Florida was catching third and gaining ground on second also. Now the margin is getting wider again.
Let's get out and vote every day. :dancer01:
where do you vote?:D

Hi Carlos. Click on the spinning vote emblem on the right side of the corvette florida home page. Mark :thumbsup:
It's right below Antivenom banner.

If everyone voted every day for a few days we would pass the 3rd palce site and probably catch the 2nd place site.

Remember this is just for fun...... so why not join us in a little fun and VOTE today!

:crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01:

mte.smiles said:
Hi Carlos. Click on the spinning vote emblem on the right side of the corvette florida home page. Mark :thumbsup:
It's right below Antivenom banner.
After you click on the spinning vote, I believe you have to click on "Proceed to Vote" on the new page. Then another page will open and all you have to do is close it out and your back on the forum. You can vote daily. I believe it's one vote per day for each IP address.

Now the battle is for 1st place. The site that was in first has been removed. I don't know why. But we are within 60 votes of the top spot! :thumbsup:
WE CAN DO IT!

With very little effort, I think we could grab that top slot...... :dancer01:

There's a tie for first and it ain't us. Actually in the past few days, we've fallen a little further behind.
Did You Vote Today

We're only 40 votes from first place. That seems like a VERY attainable goal to me.....

I VOTED 4 times today. Each time I stopped at a site that had Wi-Fi and then again from home.

We are 13 clicks out of 2nd and 24 clicks away from being #1.

Trust me those sites are pushing hard to stay ahead, so we just need a big push to get there just once for the fun of it :dancer01:

WoW, I can only vote once a day. To hard carrying the desk top around and at work, us grunts aren't allowed near anything techie, but I do VOTE every morning.

Yeah, if we get more people participating, we'll grab the #1 spot easily...

Back