• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Labor Day Plans

I'm very nosey,so what is everbodies plan for this Labor day weekend?

For me,yard work,lower the vette somemore and detail the vette to get it ready for the Venice show,yes it's a bit early but that's how I am.Oh ya,have to replace some shiggles on the roof of the garage,damn wind.:ack2:

well, i have to go to work for about half the day, then I plan to tackle the LS6 intake manifold swap. :hehehe:

We're gonna Partaaay.

:D I'm going to finish up on some yard work tomarrow morning, and then....

We're going to BBQ every day. Lobster tails and T-Bones on Saturday, Smoke a Brisket on Sunday and some chickens on Monday.:crazy03:

Lots of food, Beer and Swimming lined up for this Holiday weekend!!! :usa_flag: :party: :nanana:

ynkedad said:
:D I'm going to finish up on some yard work tomarrow morning, and then....

We're going to BBQ every day. Lobster tails and T-Bones on Saturday, Smoke a Brisket on Sunday and some chickens on Monday.:crazy03:

Lots of food, Beer and Swimming lined up for this Holiday weekend!!! :usa_flag: :party: :nanana:

I'm going with you, food sounds good!

Shopping on Saturday (going on vacation next weekend), hanging out on Sunday, work on Monday (after all it is Labor Day) then Robert is grilling Monday night for friends coming over.
Ray, if we lived closer we could come to your house and not have to cook Monday...:yesnod:

BBQ, swimming, poker, drinking, friends, family, cigars, and more fun.
You can't work on Labor day. Do they pick up trash on Labor day?:crazy03:

Just another weekend around here. Don't think the afternoon thunderstorms are going to let up anyway..... :nonod:

Backyard Mechanic said:
I'm very nosey,so what is everbodies plan for this Labor day weekend?

detail the vette to get it ready for the Venice show,

Sitting here waiting on Rob to drop by and detail mine, sounds like he has a free day this weekend :lmao:

C5Rick said:
Sitting here waiting on Rob to drop by and detail mine, sounds like he has a free day this weekend :lmao:

He don't know it yet but I have a huge Honey Do list for him.:lmao: No time to play with the boys this weekend.:reddevil:

I'm showing houses all day today. Sunday I'll spend some time with my daughter before I bring her back to school (home for the big weekend). Monday my wife goes to work in Tampa forthe week, Tuesday I head back down to Naples for some work and play.

Anything going on in the Naples area next week? Anyone want to meet up for a coffee or beer?

Back