• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

TBV Members Check In

IVOZ06

CRAZYME
Have you signed up, say hi.

This area was designed specifically for us.

What would you want to see here?

Post your thoughts and ideas.

IVOZ06 said:
Have you signed up, say hi.

This area was designed specifically for us.

What would you want to see here?

Post your thoughts and ideas.
Free lap dances Ivo...:D

Jack

seeya.gif

Main thing I'd like to see here is more members participating. I think its a great idea. Let's talk it up whenever we can!
Eric

Hi guys,
I've been a TBV member for two years and thoroughly enjoy it. I just joined yesterday and like the site. Let's get our heads together and let me know where I can help.

02torchvert said:
Hi guys,
I've been a TBV member for two years and thoroughly enjoy it. I just joined yesterday and like the site. Let's get our heads together and let me know where I can help.

Sounds great....................can't tell by your handle who you are.

Tommy

Ok, guess I was asleep at the wheel:rolleyes: DIdn't even see this part of the site!:banghead: :banghead:

Ok, I'm here...

Gordon

BTW...is it our club thats setting up the show at Sonny's in Pinellas Park on Saturday?

HI YALL

whats up everyone just VONSTER49 reporting in to the FORUM . what a cool place for the die hard CORVETTE owners . Life bis good ,BUT ITS BETTER WHEN YOU OWN A CORVETTE:welcome:

TwistedFun said:
so what do you guys do at your meetings? i am from the central florida area and currious about your club.

well usually they dress up in costumes and do tribal dances followed by some strange secret ritual involving animals and produce :lmao:

pewter99 said:
well usually they dress up in costumes and do tribal dances followed by some strange secret ritual involving animals and produce :lmao:

that sounds like that might be someting i am into, where do i sign up?

glad to see it isnt a group of snobs playing politics. i would have had to pass on that one.

TwistedFun said:
so what do you guys do at your meetings? i am from the central florida area and currious about your club.

Hey Twisted...contact John Whaley (jkwjkw@bellsouth.net) He's Pres of the
Florida Corvette Club. Great club...lots of NICE people. They meet in Orlando.
I'm in Tampa now and left a lot of great friends. But, I do get to see my grandkids 3 to 4 times a week now.
I'm known there as "2000vett@tampabay.rr.com", but I now have an "06 C6" convertible...keeping my old e mail address was easier than swapping it out just because I got a new Vette.
They're great folks. Give 'em a try.

Back