Unread 10-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #10
sandman

Name :
sandman is on a distinguished road
Default That's Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
Hey SM,

What kind of car is that? I really don’t know……. I like the looks of it.
It looks like it was lowered, had some 5 stars slapped on and an aftermarket frontend added to her.

Is that silver tint on the windows or is that just the picture?

I think it’s a hot looking car.
It looks like a cross between a Toyota Supra, a Nissan 350Z and a Porsche 911s wide body model.

Good find SM.

BTW, sometimes I make the mistake of waving to other corvettes while I’m driving in my Toyota…. They never wave back but I still do it anyways.

That's funny suicide I did the same thing this weekend. Oh well!! Believe it or not it is a Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani Elisa. It does have a complete ground kit on it. It has been professionally lowered 3 inches. Speed bumps are a bitti. Worse then my vette was. But It makes you slow down and take her easy. I like it. It really rides smooth even lowered. One thing I am trying to get used to is not sitting so far down in it. I mean you still sit low but you know the vette had that nice big center console. This one has just a small one. But beggers can't be choosie.
Thanks Yanke your right I am still an avid enthusiast. My day will come when I am able to pay cash again for another vette.

SM
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote