View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2007, 08:24 AM   #9
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking After the UCP

GANG:

Want to thank all of you that came to the "Ultimate Corvette Party" yesterday and hope you all had a good time. We admit parking has always been a problem at the show for the public. We have tried and tried everything and nothing seems to work. The Police yesterday gave wrong directions to people. Our signage was some what confusing, but for those of you that have been to the show for a few years, know we are improving every year.

We at TBV meet next month and discuss our concerns, and then work on them for the following year. I was there a 4:30am and til 6:00pm and talked to as many people as I could for input and I know I had alot of good response came that we have improved. I promise TBV will work on the public parking for next year as an issue. The photo guy also slowed down things a tat in the morning, but all of you were very patient and we really appreciated that.

The vendors loved and praised our new location for them. Food tent "went faster than last year and Show parking went generaly smooth. Again, thank you for coming and if you had any concerns, PM me and I will add to our list for next year. (Give us your concerns and possible solutions).

For the record, we estimated 410 car in the show, 25 more with vendor Corvettes and Police guessed at 500 spectators.

WE WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER NEXT YEAR"

Thank You:

JIM
Mike Dye- TBV President
Tommy Farruggio-TBV/UCP Coordinator
and Staff of 50 worker Bees