• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Forum Screen Saver

I put the executable on my own server and put the link to it in the menu bar at the top of the page. It's on the right hand side of the second maroon menu bar above.....

I put the executable on my own server and put the link to it in the menu bar at the top of the page. It's on the right hand side of the second maroon menu bar above.....

RichZ, Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. I have seen that there for awhile...DUH.

Joe B.

Saver

Some of you may know me from the Z06 forum. I did a bunch of screen savers for the C5 Z06, all the colors, and recently another for the C6Z06. Anyway, I've recently joined up here. I found myself with nothing to do this weekend, so I made a screen saver for this site. Besides the animation, I've also written the software. It's malware-free, but you should be running virus software anyway.

You can grab a copy here:

Corvette Florida Screen Saver

Here's a frame from the animation.

image1.gif

I know this is old, but I have that Its awesome!!!

Back