• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Music on Site

JIM KILL

TampaBay Vettes
Rich:
I am a fan of Music on Web Sites.
Might we consider that here?
"Prince" has "Little Red Corvette"
It would go only on the Main page.
The code will let a user turn off also!
Would make us different than all the other Corvette sites!

Here is the Music for you to hear!!
www.kreweofvenus.com/Corvette.mid

This is the Embed Code:

<BR>
<EMBED SRC="Corvette.mid"autostart=true width=250 height=50 loop=true volume=100>
<br>

Here is my Corvette Site:
http://www.kreweofvenus.com/Corvette.html

Rich:
I am a fan of Music on Web Sites.
Might we consider that here?
"Prince" has "Little Red Corvette"
It would go only on the Main page.
The code will let a user turn off also!
Would make us different than all the other Corvette sites!

Here is the Music for you to hear!!
www.kreweofvenus.com/Corvette.mid

This is the Embed Code:

<BR>
<EMBED SRC="Corvette.mid"autostart=true width=250 height=50 loop=true volume=100>
<br>

Here is my Corvette Site:
http://www.kreweofvenus.com/Corvette.html

Actually, I am not a fan of having music automatically playing when you visit a site. Never really cared for it and kind of felt that someone was trying to shove their taste in music down my throat, er, ears. Consequently now I have my speakers turned off on my computer unless I have a specific reason to turn them on.

I could be overruled about this, but my vote would be "NO".

Sorry.....

Perhaps it's possible to have a "click on site" that offered a selection of fitting songs, ie. Little Red Corvette, Jan and Dean's, Deadman's Curve, The Beach Boys, Little Deuce Coupe, etc. A "Jukebox" if you will. Maybe even by the original artist. Not sure how much work that would be Rich, but that would be pretty cool!

:iagree: w/85Vette
I actually like the Idea of music on the site. Not so much where it automatically plays, but where there's a link or whatever that users could click and listen to some tunes :dancer01: while doodling here on the site.
JMO.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm with Rich. My speakers are off unless I click on a video or photoshow or something where I expect music or someone talking. So, the option of clicking a link would be my vote. Of course, if music comes on automatically I wouldn't know 'cause my speakers would be off :D
So, I guess I don't care....:rolleyes:

I got music on my web site, but it plays only when you click play on the player. It also has several Corvette songs to chose from.:dancer01:

Tim
Tim's Toys :reddevil:

I got music on my web site, but it plays only when you click play on the player. It also has several Corvette songs to chose from.:dancer01:

Tim
Tim's Toys :reddevil:

Tim, I went to your site and watched the Eckler's reunion video.
May, you and your friends did a great job with the visual and the music arrangement. WOW!!! :thumbsup:

Back