• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

BLACK WHEELS ARE ON.....

zzzona

Had to wait to get back from St Augustine to mount these. Did not want to drive in the rain with drag radials. If they grow on me I may end up selling the chromies..And get that set of heads and cam I been wanting....:)

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

Wow..big difference

IMG_0264.jpg

Yeah, looks darn nice! :thumbsup: But heck, I thought the shiny wheels looked real nice too......

How wide are the new treads in the rear? Looks like they are sticking out past the quarter panels a bit.

Thanks for all the complements....

Rich the tires are BFG 295/35/18 mounted on 10.5" rim..but they are drag radials. I think they have a wider foot than a regular tire. The chrome rears are 295/35/19 BFG (KDW) on an 11 inch wide rim. The angle that I took the pic on makes the tire appear to stick out more than it really does..Only sticks out 1/2 inch or less...

Back