• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New to the forum!

~joshua

Dealer
I use to live in Ft.Myers my whole life, then ended up coming up to NH to visit my parents and found an amazing job opportunity and decided to stay up here for a while. I am now incharge of the internet for a dealership that is in the top 15 for corvette sales in the country. I work hand in hand with the owner and love my job. I wanted to join a forum where I can talk about cars away from the dealership aspect of it and relate more on a friendly note. Quite a few people know me on the Corvette forum and I enjoy talking with them, but I want to be able to post on non related topics and not have it do with the dealership. I thought of this forum cause its located in Florida where I grew up and when I go down there on vacation, I would like to know of events that might be going on so I can visit. I look forward to hearing frmo everyone!
Thanks,
Capt. A

Welcome to the forum. I spend a good amount of down time over at the corvette forum as well. Mainly in the C4 section...

Thank you for the welcome. I tend to be in the C6 area all day long.. dont go into c4 that often. I'll have to check it out

I think you will find a bunch of friendly and talkative folks on here. I have decided to not put in dividing lines between generations so we could all relate as Corvette enthusiasts and not really matter what generation we happened to be driving. They are ALL good! :thumbsup:

Make yourself at home here. You are among friends.

I think you will find a bunch of friendly and talkative folks on here. I have decided to not put in dividing lines between generations so we could all relate as Corvette enthusiasts and not really matter what generation we happened to be driving. They are ALL good! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for the welcome! I have been checking out the site and I love it so far! that chat room idea is great!

Welcome to a bunch of addicts! (Corvette that is). You'll find folks here friendly, egos left on the doorstep, and genuine concern. :welcome: again and hope to see you around. :thumbsup:

:welcome: WELCOME I LIKE YOUR AVITAR
Thanks, I didnt make it though,.. there is a website that you can do it. I have another that is pretty funny!

hiro_avatar.gif

That's what sets this forum apart from others and makes it so special...:thumbsup:

:welcome::dancer01::wavey::crazy03::pics::pics:
Ill put some on here soon. The dealership I work for lets me have one to take to shows and to corvette club meetings, as for actually owning one, I havent cowboy'd up yet and bought one. I was told that I will get one as a present next year if i can do what we planned (at work that is)

I have an office in Hooksett and I feel your winter pain.My parents are Florida natives but I got stuck in Northern Maine.

I think I know your dealership .Might run into ya sometime.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Make yourself at home.

I used to be a CorvetteForum addict, but now just hang out in the C4 section myself.

You're among friends here. If you need something down here, just ask:thumbsup:

I use to live in Ft.Myers my whole life, then ended up coming up to NH to visit my parents and found an amazing job opportunity and decided to stay up here for a while. I am now incharge of the internet for a dealership that is in the top 15 for corvette sales in the country. I work hand in hand with the owner and love my job. I wanted to join a forum where I can talk about cars away from the dealership aspect of it and relate more on a friendly note. Quite a few people know me on the Corvette forum and I enjoy talking with them, but I want to be able to post on non related topics and not have it do with the dealership. I thought of this forum cause its located in Florida where I grew up and when I go down there on vacation, I would like to know of events that might be going on so I can visit. I look forward to hearing frmo everyone!
Thanks,
Capt. A

That's funny! My wife use to live in Northern Vermont near the New Hamshire boarder. She came down to Ft. Myers on vacation one winter after days of subzero temperatures. She got a job here and has never went back.

That's funny! My wife use to live in Northern Vermont near the New Hamshire boarder. She came down to Ft. Myers on vacation one winter after days of subzero temperatures. She got a job here and has never went back.
yea, I know the feeling, I usually move back every couple years, but after I found this job, I decided to stay, unless they build a dealership down in Ft.Myers. then I would move back!
I see you are from Cape Coral, I use to live on Van Loon off of hancock bridge pkwy I loved cape coma! I think I would move back there before I moved back to ft.myers. well, aslong as it was close to delprado.. I wouldnt move out into the middle of cape coral.. its like a desert out there.. just like lehigh

Back