View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #22
ImportImage

Name :
ImportImage has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Sweet!
We get into town on saturday and are going down to naples for the night, not sure if there are any clubs in naples worth checking out. I know of a couple in ft.myers cause I use to DJ at them. I dont even know if they are still open though. I was thinking of hitting the scene that night when we get there then hitting the road around florida to meet up with customers while we are there. if you know a couple people that might want to get together and hangout for awhile and talk vettes, let me know. Im looking into having a couple more people frmo teh forum meet up in Ft.Myers/ CapeCoral for maybe a meet n Greet. we'll see what happens. Your 24? what highschool did you go too? Im a RedKnight! (that might start a war in here...lol) My grandfather was the Algebra teacher there for like 37 years and also the swim coach. (NFMHS)
~joshua
Joshua,

Im originally from NJ and moved down here when i was about 21. in naples, check out sway, its a good time over there.
down here in ft myers, you want to go to level or venu...probably venu its a good time! (i was just there saturday)
ImportImage is offline   Reply With Quote