• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Vette and Chevy Show on the River

Let me be the first to send my congrats to Mary and Rob, Mark, Joe, Deb, Armando, Rick and Butch for winning trophies at the show. All just beautiful and no Rob not "too shiney". My sincerest congrats to well deserved winners. Come on Rob get some pics up:thumbsup::thumbsup::party::party:

Let me be the first to send my congrats to Mary and Rob, Mark, Joe, Deb, Armando, Rick and Butch for winning trophies at the show. All just beautiful and no Rob not "too shiney". My sincerest congrats to well deserved winners. Come on Rob get some pics up:thumbsup::thumbsup::party::party:

Woo Hoo:thumbsup::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

Thanks Kap, but I owe mine to that extra cash I handed the judge. A little more I would have got First :D
Rob took a gazillion pics so I imagine it'll be a while :thumbsup:

Kap, if memory serves me right, I saw you walking around with a trophy yourself so congrats are also in order to you...

Kap, if memory serves me right, I saw you walking around with a trophy yourself so congrats are also in order to you...

Thanks anyway Armando, no today I won because my friends won, tomorrow I'll take home a trophy.

It was a great day. Thanks ya'll

Back