• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Kudos Greg and Rachelle at AntiVenom!!!

pjac5vette

I have to tell everybody out there that I racked my brains:banghead: and picked others brains on this site for months to try and debug the lean fuel codes I was getting on my 2000 C5. I had other shops, I won't name, in pinellas and hillsborough county try to point to the fuel sending units and fuel sensors as the problem even after using their computer diagnosing devices. In the time it took Greg to drive my car into his shop he had diagnosed the problem and proved it with his trusty lap top a few minute later. Now here is a real Corvette physician:dancer01: who knows his stuff:thumbsup: I drove all the way from clearwater beach and will continue to drive that far for help with my toy. If you are having a problem, it would be a mistake to go any place else. It's nice to meet some honest people in this business. Thanks again guys, my toy flew all the way back to the beach with a smooth cruise. I'll be back for the headers and the Antivenom intake soon. Later, Phil:wavey:

Good Job

Greg tuned my "Zee" a few months ago and its been running great ever since that reprogram. I also would recommend Greg....... and Rachelle his wife who is not bad on the eyes either!!
:hehehe: Jim :hehehe:

GOOD JOB...

I have to tell everybody out there that I racked my brains:banghead: and picked others brains on this site for months to try and debug the lean fuel codes I was getting on my 2000 C5. I had other shops, I won't name, in pinellas and hillsborough county try to point to the fuel sending units and fuel sensors as the problem even after using their computer diagnosing devices. In the time it took Greg to drive my car into his shop he had diagnosed the problem and proved it with his trusty lap top a few minute later. Now here is a real Corvette physician:dancer01: who knows his stuff:thumbsup: I drove all the way from clearwater beach and will continue to drive that far for help with my toy. If you are having a problem, it would be a mistake to go any place else. It's nice to meet some honest people in this business. Thanks again guys, my toy flew all the way back to the beach with a smooth cruise. I'll be back for the headers and the Antivenom intake soon. Later, Phil:wavey:

Way to go Greg!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
It feels good to be able to fix something for a customer when no one else can seem to do so, dont it??......Best part of the job for me!!

It makes a big guy happy like a little kid:lmao:

He freaks me out sometimes, the little things he knows,the stories of him being a kid fixing problems people couldent figure out wayyy before GM schooled him legally, well his first word was wheel:lmao:

Im his biggest fan of course( to think I didnt want to meet a corvette snob like him) :lmao:

He just read the thread..lol

Yeah..... I truly believe that Greg could pull an engine out of a Corvette, completely rebuild it, and put it back in with his eyes closed. All in less than 4 hours.

The guy eats, sleeps, and drinks of this stuff, so it's no wonder he is a wizard. When he cuts himself, he bleeds transmission fluid. :hehehe:

Yeah..... I truly believe that Greg could pull an engine out of a Corvette, completely rebuild it, and put it back in with his eyes closed. All in less than 4 hours.

The guy eats, sleeps, and drinks of this stuff, so it's no wonder he is a wizard. When he cuts himself, he bleeds transmission fluid. :hehehe:

Nahhh mobil 1 :lmao:

I agree with the Mobil one!!!

Had a great time at the shop!! If you and greg ever want to come to clearwater beach for a day to play in the surf just hollar!! I've got room in my driveway!! Save you from hunting for a parking spot down here. Also you can bring the dogs if you want. I live at the start of dog beach so you can bring them along with leashes of course. the surf is all natural flea dip:lmao: Later Phil

Back