Thread: New Business
View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:16 PM   #37
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
Rob, Do you also do the work at your house? The reason I'm asking is that I live in Dunedin and I think that it's a little far for you to drive just for 1 car. So I was wondering if I could bring the Vette to you to do it . One other thought....... if you are going to be at Steak-Out this year, I'll pay you to do my car at the event so that everyone can get a first hand peek at your work. I don't know how long it takes to do a "Show Time Package", or if there's water and electricity available at the event, or even if you are interrested in doing something like this at the event, but it might be nice to check it out. If you're coming to the event, it could be a win-win situation for both of us! Let me know, and believe it when I say that I'll be taking pictures if you decide to do it ! One other piece of info...... I bought the Vette in June of 2006. It gets washed everytime I come to Florida (sometimes multiple times), as well as a coat of Grape Gloss after each washing, but it hasn't been clay bared or "really waxed" in those 2 years.
Thanks.....
Andy Anderson
Hello Andy,I don't mind coming to your house,I rather do that so you can fell more comfortable in your home,watch tv or do what ever you may do while I'm detailing your car.If you would like it before May that is no problem,I will be out of town from Wed. to Sun.But anytime after that will be just fine,not sure when you are in Florida?It will take me around 3-4 hours to full detail your car,my last job just took me 6 hours,but your car won't take as long because it's newer.I would be honered to detail your car,just call me when you would like to set it up.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote