• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Testing out the place

Rich Z said:
Yeah man! Nice cars in your sig.............

Thanks! Two are with me in Knoxville where I work and two are with my wife in Tampa where I live :eek:

Edit: I learned of this place (thru several forwarded e-mails) from IVOZ06.

Man, I like that black one with the red hood stripe. Is that a custom job or one of the limited edition vettes from the factory?

Looks pretty darn sharp!

Thanks for the link.

My wife has been kind of over protective of the vette and gets a bit upset at me if I tell her I am driving it to some place where she knows parking can be kind of tight. I just told her that in a few years I may want to get it painted anyway, because when I bought it, it came with paint chips on the hoop and front bumper anyway. One of my employees overheard this and pipes up "Man, get a custom paint job for it! Flames and stuff!". LOL! No, I don't think I would go that route, but the striping effect on yours does look pretty nice.

Thanks.

sigarms said:
Just a Test to see if I can make it work.
First time ever on a forum.
Thanks

What model Sigs do you have? I've got a P220 and a couple of P229s in .357Sig. (This probably sounds like Greek to anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about.... :D )

Sigarms, did you have your fuel rail covers painted, or were they already on there? I'm thinking of doing that to mine. I love the flames, or maybe some lightning....right Rich? :thumbsup:

MADN3SS said:
Sigarms, did you have your fuel rail covers painted, or were they already on there? I'm thinking of doing that to mine. I love the flames, or maybe some lightning....right Rich? :thumbsup:

Yeah man! Next thing we would need is a transparent hood. Now THAT would be COOOOOOOL..... :thumbsup:

Rich Z,
I'm from New Hampshire and the USA office of Sig is in Exeter,NH.Yes I have a few things. My favorite is a Calico .22LR, 100 rnd mag.
Madness,
I had Chevychad@yahoo.com buy black rails for painting.Did you notice he ghosted "Z06" into the flames? Red rails are now spares.
He was great to do business with.
Photos of the rails in my gallery.
"Live Free or Die"
OK Dye :)

Last edited:
Is it ok to use some else's photo of vette's and accessories:shrug01: . ?:yesnod: :NoNo:

Last edited:
sigarms said:
Is it ok to use some else's photo. ?:yesnod: :NoNo:

Well there can be copyright issues involved when using someone else's photo. But there is a "Fair Use" clause in the law that covers personal or commercial use for commentary or critique of any copyrighted work. You cannot claim it is your own work, even in implication. But if you say "Look at this really neat photo I found", then that is covered by Fair Use. In my opinion, and not to be construed as legal advice.

sigarms said:
Rich Z,
I'm from New Hampshire and the USA office of Sig is in Exeter,NH.Yes I have a few things. My favorite is a Calico .22LR, 100 rnd mag.
"Live Free or Die"
OK Dye :)

Yeah, I'm a gun enthusiast as well. I run another website at http://www.ArmsLocker.com where I share this fetish......

Rich Z said:
Thanks for the link.

My wife has been kind of over protective of the vette and gets a bit upset at me if I tell her I am driving it to some place where she knows parking can be kind of tight. I just told her that in a few years I may want to get it painted anyway, because when I bought it, it came with paint chips on the hoop and front bumper anyway. One of my employees overheard this and pipes up "Man, get a custom paint job for it! Flames and stuff!". LOL! No, I don't think I would go that route, but the striping effect on yours does look pretty nice.

Thanks.
I'm not crazy bout flames either, but I saw ghost flames in a blue vette on another forum I liked. They were very subtle, couldn't hardly see them. Very cool.
But now I love these! Don't know if I'd have the gonads to do it, but I really like them:

Attachments

• 35671773-L-1.jpg
    35671773-L-1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,841
  • 35667462-L-1.jpg
    35667462-L-1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,592
Yeah, that does look good, but the rear quarter panels need the flames as well to look "balanced".

Did you happen to snag the picture of that blue vette with the ghost flames? I would like to see that one......

testing to see if I can upload a photo. Hope it works... :)

Not my photo but exact dup. of my car.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigarms said:
testing to see if I can upload a photo. Hope it works... :)

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't have to use a photo hosting service with this site. You can either use the photo gallery here directly (http://www.corvetteflorida.com/photopost/), or else just upload the photos along with your post as attachments. Both will upload directly from the harddrive on your home computer.

Last edited:
Back