• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cruising Music

whtwlf

Well I got this idea from another site I was at recently, and I wondered how it would do here, basically it's to let others know what we Floridian Vette owners like to listen to as we cruise along in our Vettes.:dancer01:

damn

damn you guys are old :rofl1: lol....i like to listen to chevelle, skillet, linkin park, saliva....and so so many more.

Crossroads by Derek and the Dominoes :thumbsup:, Iceman, Honey Hush, and Head Rag by Albert Collins :thumbsup:, House is Rockin, and Shake It For Me by SRV :thumbsup:, Busy Being Fabulous, and How Long by the Eagles :thumbsup:.........If I had Sirius in my Vette, it would ALWAYS be on channel 74! MAN, I fell in love with that channel when we rented a car that had Sirius! Problem is, is THOSE songs kinda also make the right foot want to get closer and closer to the floor, so I've gotta watch out :yesnod:........!
Andy :wavey:

damn you guys are old :rofl1: lol....i like to listen to chevelle, skillet, linkin park, saliva....and so so many more.

LOL. hey man, evensome of us "old" guys ( 50 next month ) listen to the same stuff, along with ac/dc, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Hendrix, Metallica, ..There are so many great new and old bands it is hard to narrow down any favorite single tune or genre. Some times when I'm in a good flowing driving groove I listen to Miles Davis and other great Jazz artists.. I even listen to electronica. But overall favorite ( Black C5, black rims, blacked out tails and fronts) is AC/DC Back in Black ..of course:yesnod:

Hell I'm 55 and also enjoy Korn and Deftones along with Tool on the open road.
When in the city, it's Rage Against the Machine

LOL. hey man, evensome of us "old" guys ( 50 next month ) listen to the same stuff, along with ac/dc, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Hendrix, Metallica, ..There are so many great new and old bands it is hard to narrow down any favorite single tune or genre. Some times when I'm in a good flowing driving groove I listen to Miles Davis and other great Jazz artists.. I even listen to electronica. But overall favorite ( Black C5, black rims, blacked out tails and fronts) is AC/DC Back in Black ..of course:yesnod:
:welcome::welcome::wavey:

Back