View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2008, 03:46 AM   #9
MiamiMuscle

Name :
MiamiMuscle has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro305 View Post
Hold up, you're from Miami and asking this question? Come on man, Ticket Clinic is $60 in Miami-Dade. Pay them the $60 and kiss the ticket good-bye.

What were you thinking anyway? Cops on Miami Beach give tickets for "cruisin'". Just knowing that, you should always be cognesant of them everywhere and not do anything to get their attention.
Are u telling me!!! lol I never do anything over 35 on the beach ever, under any circumstance. This happened on 5th street in front of the Burger King at the last light before the causeway. This is basically an on ramp to those familair with the area. The speed limit even changes from 35 to 40 i beleive and i still was going under 35 at the time of the stop. If anything i should have gotten a ticket for driving 5 under the speed limit, if theres such a law. which i wouldnt be surprised if there was after getting ticketed for this BS. The Police here doesnt even patrol the neighborhood streets anymore they are soo concerned with traffic tickets. Just last week I saw a couple of lil hoodlums no older than 15 breaking into a parked car about 3 blocks from my house, i scared them away and immediatly drove to a patrol car i passed that was stopped making a traffic stop not too far away and parked behind him to tell him what i saw. When i pulled up behind him, i turned my emergency lights on and was about to get out and he yelled at me to move and that i couldnt park there lol i then got out anyways and told him what i saw and he asked if my property was affected, i said no and he said he would look into it. It almost seemed like he didnt even care he was soo busy writting his ticket, i went home parked my car and decided to take a walk around the block incase i saw them again so that i could point them out to the police i was sure was on there way in numbers. Guess what?? about 15-20 minutes later i saw a marked patrol car make about 2 quick laps around the block and then he pulled onto Harding ave and next thing i know he was pulling someone over because i heard his siren and saw him follwing a car with his lights on as he passed the intersection i was walking on. I felt like going up to him and saying "thats it!! your giving up that fast??", but i didnt even bother, id probably get arrested for harrassing a law officer or vigilante or some other trumped up charge just to get me off his back. i bet u that officer doesnt even live in my neighborhood, youd figure they would be contributing to society, instead of being a drain on it.

Also Rich, you make alot of excellant points and I applaud you for running such a truly free forum where people can speak their minds and engage in an intellectual discussion without any of the negativity found in other forums. i agree that everyone should have a say, wether i agree with them or not, as long as its free of immature name calling and people stick to the facts. You should consider starting another thread consisting of all V8 modern American muscle cars. Im sure more than a few of the openminded charger forums members would become a member in a heartbeat after meeting some of the great members i have been fortunate to cyber meet on here. After reading several posts on here, i have to admit, you guys have a really tight knit family type atmosphere going on here, kind of reminds me of LXforums, too bad we are both seperated by our choice of cars. Im sure some of those guys would find alot in common with a few people that have commented on this post, including you Rich. Your site rocks, thanks guys for all of the advise. I still havent decided what im going to do, most probably just take take whatever they offer me in precourt as long as it doesnt involve any points being deducted. if i change my mind and decide to fight it till the bitter end, ill make sure to come back on here and update u on the outcome, once again thanks everybody, c'yall around.
MiamiMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote