View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

For a lot of reasons, I believe this thread would be more appropriately placed in the Board Of Inquiry forum here. Therefore I am moving it there.

That being said, quite a few people were surprised that I chose not to run this site the same way as quite a few other Corvette related sites are run. This site is MEMBER driven, not SPONSOR driven. And as a member myself, quite frankly I really appreciate seeing anyone and everyone making offers to me (along with everyone else) for items and services to sell. I personally am not comfortable holding sellers, that I believe most members would like to hear from anyway, as hostages preventing them from reaching an appreciative audience, by requiring that they pay me for that privilege.

That is not saying that CF and others are right or wrong at all. It's just that I have a different perspective and attitude about such things. Paid sponsors are certainly appreciated and welcomed, but they will not be booted in the butt because they don't line my pockets.

Just treat the members here right, please. That is what is important to me.