View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2008, 07:01 AM   #42
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
Why are you always talking about moderation? . It seems you are not talking to me, but seem to obsessed with who you think is posting. I though this was about friends. I know and you know what you have done to “Brothers” . I will not bring that up here
Simply because the actions of "moderation" and "Administration" were key to the matter encountered by the thread starter.

After all, they didn't ban themselves

And other than one (1) occasion, I've never had a reason to think anyone else was posting. And on that occasion, per your own admission, I was correct.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. It's a long way down.

As to your last statement:
Quote:
I though this was about friends. I know and you know what you have done to “Brothers” . I will not bring that up here
although I feel it was meant as a poor attempt at slander, I'll address it briefly.

Heck woman!!
Over the years, I've arrested friends, neighbors, friends from church and people I've known all my life
I'm not sure the point of that comment?; however, even in doing so, I've always treated them with kindness and respect.

Open ended, thinly veiled, and vague statements such as yours, border on Libel (written word).

I've never done anything to a "brother" as a moderator that wasn't precipitated by thier actions
To imply otherwise, impugnes my reputation and insults me personally.

There's no need for mudslinging. The topic at hand is/was the banning of a forum member for what they percieved as "no reason."

True or otherwise, that's the crux of this topic.

Thank you.

Quote:
Please note the topic that this thread is about. If there are some personal issues between some members, they may be better resolved via PMs rather than engaging in a public display.

There are no personal issues. Just a lot of understandable defensiveness

To add to Rich's statement, please DO NOT PM me. If you have an issue, feel free to call me and we can discuss it.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote