• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom

Heck, by the time Deb and I arrived the grill was put away and Greg and Will were cleaning up. Greg and Will were kind enough to do one more set of Dyno runs for Deb's car. Deb was cringing as Greg wound up the engine to get the numbers. Not too bad for a stock motor with a set of Borla Stingers, a drilled stock air filter housing, a smooth coupler and MSD wires.

298.51 HP and 311.65 TQ.

Now, a few more upgrades and we'll be into the mid 300's. :dancer01:

I wanted to stick around for the last dyno, but I had the nastiest headache from the previous rounds:lmao: I was a few hours off of my medicine and had to go home asap.

I love her car, ex specially with the black wheels,

Also I would like to thank Eric and Sarah publicly for helping my by taking the girls to MacDonald's and letting them have an eating contest, the 8year old eat 13 nuggets and the 9yr old ate 12.. they stayed still for a few hours

I wanted to stick around for the last dyno, but I had the nastiest headache from the previous rounds:lmao: I was a few hours off of my medicine and had to go home asap.

I love her car, ex specially with the black wheels,

Also I would like to thank Eric and Sarah publicly for helping my by taking the girls to MacDonald's and letting them have an eating contest, the 8year old eat 13 nuggets and the 9yr old ate 12.. they stayed still for a few hours

Doh.... :eek: Thanks guys...

The Hob Nob Crew really enjoyed this cruise, so we thought we would put together another "special" run. Keep watching for further details in the coming weeks :dancer01:

Back