View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2006, 10:22 PM   #36
SRQC5
The Self-Proclaimed King

Name :
SRQC5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
I guess it's a good thing that I have 20/10 vision!

You know what I think is funny? People riding the back bumper of a cruiser! That kills me. We were in Georgia (I think) last week on the way to Kentucky. Probably doing 85-90. I can't remember if the limit was 65 or 70. Anyway, a cruiser comes down the ramp onto the Highway, so we back off to 70-75. The cruiser is doing about 80. And here comes this guy in a piece of crap beat up car, right past us and onto the cruisers azz. I get the feeling it was quitting time, since he didn't do anything. There was no radar on, but he coulda paced him and also given him a ticket for tailgating. Man he was right on there!

Ive seen some people do some pretty stupid things right next to cops and the cips never did anything. It sorta pisses me off cuase i know they deserve to get busted much more than some guy doing 42 in a 35 mph zone. Oh well, i guess we could be worse off.
Build Plant : 1Y5Y - BOWLING GREEN Halltech stinger, LS6 Intake, 3.15 gears, Dynatech headers, Procats, X-pipe, Borla stingers, MSD 8.5mm wires, drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic brakes, Dyno tune/HP Tuners.
SRQC5 is offline   Reply With Quote