View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2006, 02:50 PM   #16
EnglandGreen
www.englandgreen.com

Name :
EnglandGreen has disabled reputation

Just to set the record straight - I am an IT Manager by day, and a wrench spinner by night. I work on my own car and on my friend's cars.

I do not have a shop, I do not help people for a living, nor do I have any axe to grind with NLP or anyone else.

I have a ECS Paxton kit on my car and I know quite a bit about it - and about C5s in general. I also have an excellent relationship with ECS themselves.

Tom (tj37_2) is the SECOND NLP installed Paxton kit that I have been involved in. The other is Ben (Z_Rocks on the Corvette Forum). They screwed up Ben's install and they did the same with Tom's.

I met Mike Norris at the NCM in May 06, and he did not strike me as a bad guy. He did have some stupid opinions, however. Example - he was busy disparaging the STS TT kit - and right next to me was CajunDude who is putting down 800rwhp from a stock STS kit.

'Nuff said.

Bottom line with NLP is I do not understand why they will not at least say "we do not like the ECS kit and we will not install it". Instead, they take your money and do a poor installation.

And for that, I do take issue - but that is true of any Tuner.

EG :cheers:
EnglandGreen is offline   Reply With Quote