View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #65
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic View Post
You get the "vendor" title, a red name, and the ability to post things for sale.
That's it?

Quote:
As per the rules, if you have a shop, you can't sell anything unless you have paid up.
Even your own "non-shop" items? what if I wanted to sell the stockers off my non-domestic XD but had a hi performance shop specializing in only domestics?

So, if one were selling thier own take off's from thier personal Corvette, not "shop" related or commercial items, would they still be able to or would they need a "red name?"

Just because one has a shop, would they be precluded from selling thier own stuff?

Quote:
I havn't looked into DC yet, I'm still starting out in this so I'm staying small for now to try and get going. I plan on going to DC in the near future tho
I don't blame you for staying small for the time being. Word of mouth is the absolute BEST advertisement possible

But I'd certainly consider it for a national site.Huge readership, and most seem to be a bit more open minded toward new vendors and such; however, I have seen a few newbies get roasted

Good luck with your new venture my friend
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote