• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Everyone chime in.... Songs to speed to

I listen to allot of rockabilly/psychobilly, "classic" rock (CCR is my favorite) a touch of bluegrass.

But my favorite carish song is not known to many, It has even been my ringtone for quite some time, It is a psychobilly band from Detriot that has been around since I was a kid

Its called Hot Rod to Hell and it makes my foot heavy, I cant find the lyrics anywhere to link to so I just uploaded the song to my webspace
.mp3

I am amazed

Ms. AntiVenom said:
I listen to allot of rockabilly/psychobilly, "classic" rock (CCR is my favorite) a touch of bluegrass.

But my favorite carish song is not known to many, It has even been my ringtone for quite some time, It is a psychobilly band from Detriot that has been around since I was a kid

Its called Hot Rod to Hell and it makes my foot heavy, I cant find the lyrics anywhere to link to so I just uploaded the song to my webspace
.mp3

I must say I have learned something this morning. I listened to your upload and was quit amazed. I have never heard of this music. Am I to young or to old. I don't know 41 seems old and young at heart. I liked it!!!!!!

I was about 7 when that song was made a few decades ago, It is just very quiet underground stuff, the purpose was not to be mainstream top 40, so when people like the stray cats made a hit they would be called sellouts ect.
But now with big events like viva las vegas (the rockabilly convention) and hardshine being on T.V. Im just waiting for a blow up of the stuff to happen like the swing movement.

Its great music. I love that song you can see how it will make you shift a little harder:rofl1:

Nobody for 'Freebird' ? Guess its a biker song at that.

My personal favorite:

Skynard, "Give me three steps mister!" (I think that's the title)

Actually, the intro for Wild Hogs (Gimme Some Lovin' by Spencer Davis) is a pretty darn good cruising song.... Used to play keyboards in bands in my younger days and loved the hell out of playing that song....

Highway Star and whole deep purple smoke on the water album during high school days. along with A/c D/c, Aerosmith, Hey got to support the home town band

I like all music but the ones that makes my motor roar is Rock n Roll by Led Zeppelin, Master of the puppets by Metallica, & Beethoven 9 symphony
:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

Drivin songs

Here's my 2 favorites and they'll tell you a little about me.
Raised on Rock by The King and Woman with The Red Dress by The Hollies, this has the geatest opening guitar rip ever. I have to be alone to play them at the level I want

Art

Roll Tide

Gimme a He** Yeah...Rev Theory

Also, Crazy Bi**h by BuckCherry, Down and Out by Tantric..........:crazy03:

If I don't want to speed I CAN'T listen to East Bound and Down by Jerry Reed (Smokey & The Bandit theme song). My foot always seems to get damn close to the floorboard when I listen to that song for some reason. :thumbsup: But DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's Summertime is a great cruise song, "Just two miles an hour so everybody see's you."

some of these songs make me feel old,but 38 isnt old is it?If so at least I've still got my inmaturity.Greg Allman,Audioslave and Beastie boys :dancer01:

Back