• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

This kid needs his *** BEAT !!!!

That kid's got serious issues!:thumbsdown:

Betch his parents would be the first ones screaming lawsuit or some such nonsense if his little arse had slipped the wrong way over that croc pit wall!:mad:

That kid's got serious issues!:thumbsdown:

Betch his parents would be the first ones screaming lawsuit or some such nonsense if his little arse had slipped the wrong way over that croc pit wall!:mad:

Yep you are right !!!! It would have been a HUGE uproar from his parents mouth..... people make me sick sometimes!!!!

LORD! I don't want to say anything in fear of it all being profane, But I would love to have 5 mins with him and my daddy's belt!

Isnt this the way serial killers start out? The ending would have been better if they said the boy got close enough for the croc to nab him. I'd love to see the parents try to sue. If it was in the states, theyd actually be held for child negligence.

Back