View Single Post
Unread 10-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #17
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres712 View Post
Registration will be set up in the lobby of the hotel Saturday AM, and most of the day. When you arrive, check in and you will receive a wrist band that allows you into the party. It IS included in your registration fee; you do not have to stay at the hotel. For late arriviers (is that a word?) we will be open Sunday AM but only 'til 9 as you have to be in the park no later than 9. If you are in a club and want to park together, I suggest you gather in the hotel parking lot around 8 or so as we will be staging for departure around that time. Once in the park you are free to attend all park activities until around 1 or so. From time to time check with the host desk to see if you are a finalist to be judged. You must be at your car to be judged. Our members will not touch a car, open a hood, or doors to judge. If you are not at your car we will assume you do not want to be judged and act accordingly. If you have any other questions and want to contact me directly my e-mail is: nccc712@tampabay.rr.com
Thanks for the info and the clearing up,We will be there
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote