• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey Everyone...

fuzzy dice said:
Just stopped in to say hi...
Glad you did and Hi back to you. Hang around when you can, we're growing fast. It's a great forum for us crackers.................Tom:dancer01:

:welcome:

Seems to be a flurry of new registrations lately. Something happen that I am not aware of? :confused:

Rich Z said:
:welcome:

Seems to be a flurry of new registrations lately. Something happen that I am not aware of? :confused:

I posted a thread in the Southeast section of Corvette Forum "YO FLORIDA":thumbsup:

LOTAHP said:
I posted a thread in the Southeast section of Corvette Forum "YO FLORIDA":thumbsup:

Well THANKS! I would do something like that myself, but I'm afraid it may get me banned from some sites. :ack2: A member posting "Hey! Come take a look at MY site!" is much more often looked down upon by the admin of some sites then someone saying "Hey! Look at this neat site I found!".....

Back