View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #25
Dick
My two boo's \/

Name :
Dick has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbor Master View Post
floridaZ, You are really on a roll. Did you believe for one second that you could make these kind of statements without retaliation. Who is it you think you are? My impression is you are judge, jury, and firing squad. If you want a background check, or maybe a behavior dyne, I say to you, go to hell. Is your site segregated? Then you should post, FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY. How ridiculous is that anyway. I was welcomed here by many of your members. Not just a few elite members like you. Now you and a few of your conspirators are on a witch hunt, ready to send a few of us down the road. I settled into this site peaceful and contented and now you have forced me to be otherwise. If you wish to continue down this road I will be happy to oblige you. If not let us agree to disagree and put this issue to bed.

One last thing. You keep referring to using PM'S for personal communication. I think that is a wonderful idea. Why don't you PM DVD and his to friends instead of dressing them down in a thread like this. Let your feelings be known by you instead of using someone else to fight your battles. I have met many people like you who are afraid to face adversity on their own. They form hate groups and use their influence to have others do their bidding.

I have not enjoyed this communication but you forced my hand. HUTCH

Forced your hand? Give me a break. I really think you read that post the wrong way. No one said anything about this site needing to be for Florida residents only. He clearly states that in the post.

And no one else is fighting anyones battles. Hell there is no battle to be fighting. Since when did bringing up a valid complaint be a crime? Stuff like this doesnt need to be in PM's but rather open to the public so it can be moderated apropriately(sp?).
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote