View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #11
vette8t7

Name :
vette8t7 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
Part of the problem with internet forums are that it is difficult to convey sarcasm and body language. My first statement was a response to Gordon (Shadow) about coming over to the reunion and buying something. I replied with "I've had my eyes on a few things" This signifies that I would rather choke than buy anything from them.

The comment about sticking to things that were in stock is a result of my initial problem of having something on back order for 5 months. Both comments were meant in jest and I will stick to my guns and not buy anything from Eckler's.

I do have one other problem with them... minor. Customer number 21425724, Order number 02265442, Trans date 10/14/05. Part number 45037, Sunglasses, Z06 Logo Quicksilver. On both sides of the sunglasses there is an attached Z06 Logo that has since fallen out and lost on both sides. I would like to get replacements sent to me so I can glue them on. I've emailed Eckler's but have not gotten a response. It was low on my list of priorities to look into.

Any help you can provide, I would be grateful.

Scott
Definitely a different take.. I would have thought "having eyes on something" taking into consideration your experiences would be along the lines of "things you want and toying with giving them another chance"...

Anyhow, I can ask someone about the order....for someone who's "sticking to their guns and not buying anything from them again"....
vette8t7 is offline   Reply With Quote