View Single Post
Unread 10-04-2006, 08:11 PM   #42
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
Just to set the record straight. Here is the email I received from Dawn at Eckler's. You will notice that Eckler's is not replacing the glasses, the vendor is. They carry a year warranty.

Thank you for the kind hearted gesture.

Scott,
Hello, my name is Dawn I am the sales supervisor for Eckler's and I understand you have a problem with a pair of sunglasses you purchased from us these glasses do carry a one year warranty. If you will return them to the vendor with a check for $15.00 they will replace the glasses for you here is the address to send them to if you have any further problems please let me know.
CORVETTE EYEWEAR
784 N FRANKLIN AVE
PALATINE, IL 60067
***MUST HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE****
Thank You
Dawn Hegedty
Sales Supervisor
Eckler Industries
800/327-4868 X 414
321/385-1903

dawn.hegedty@ecklers.net

www.ecklers.com

Thats another reason why I don't mess with Ecklers. If they have a decent relationship with thier vendors, they should be able to take the glasses back and have the vendor either drop ship you a pair (as they do with a lot of items in thier catalog) or send you a new pair and have the vendor send them a replacement or credit.

Either way, it's thier policy and one I just don't care for.

A reciept for glasses for a year?

****! I can't keep a reciept for a month

Ecklers should have an easily accessible record of your purchase. Most places I deal with have me and other customers listed by some reference number.

87, when I said you did a good job of defending them, thats what I meant. You've been so defensive that one would think you worked there or had a vested interest...and again, thats ok

Our club is sponsored by Ferman, but if they screw things up, I'm not covering thier backside

Anyway, as you mentioned, there are always 2 sides to every matter. It's been my experience that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle

Is anyone else getting tired of all this? About time to put this one to bed...???
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote