• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

LG Motorsports GT2 Corvette Catches Fire at Long Beach 2009 (Video)

The Compuware fire suit was what was making him so fast until the Bimmer got to agressive..... Good thing for the good fire suit tho.

The Compuware fire suit was what was making him so fast until the Bimmer got to agressive..... Good thing for the good fire suit tho.

Yeah I noticed he was wearing a Compuware fire suit, what's up with that? Did they ever actually say what caused it? I know they thought it was from the BMW causing the spin, but what specifically could do that? It looked kinda harmless.

Yeah I noticed he was wearing a Compuware fire suit, what's up with that? Did they ever actually say what caused it? I know they thought it was from the BMW causing the spin, but what specifically could do that? It looked kinda harmless.

I figured the suit was an older one left over from the days when he would drive as an extra man for them like Dale Jr did once (his C5R caught fire too as I remember).

Back