View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #25
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsdave View Post
I've never been asked before or after for a search when I've been stopped. Every other law enforcement officer I've ever encountered has been courteous and friendly. Earlier that evening as I drove around Dothan, I saw a group of LEO's that pulled over several sporty cars (mustangs, camaros, etc). Later on that evening, I was pulled over by a group of LEO's.

I am as clean cut as they come and my cousin (who is a corrections officer) was in the car with me in uniform. I've never drank, smoked (anything), or done any sort of drugs. What exactly do you think his 'tip off' was? Apparently it was the bright blue corvette with the white stripe and out of state tag. Is it hard to believe he was just an asshole? It had nothing to do with him having any 'tip off', only his being an ass.

Please don't take this as me thinking all cops are assholes. This one I encountered in Dothan was simply that. Other than this guy, any time I've been stopped the officer was cool and easy to get along with.

Have you ever seen auctions run by law enforcement branches? Do you know what forfeiture laws are? Put two and two together......