Thread: Laser jammers
View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
clipjoint

Name :
clipjoint has disabled reputation
Default Laser jammers are not illegal in Fl.

laser jammers are not illegal as they are regulated by the us. food and drug administration. There is no law that makes them illegal but you have to smart while using one. I currently use a park pro and my unit works absolutely flawless. I have been hit hundereds of times in the orlando area and I have never gotten nailed for speeding. When you use one it will alert you that your being shot with the laser beam. After adjusting your speed to the legal speed limit I turn my unit off the cop gets my speed and I keep riding. As far as a radar jammer, I have one of those as well and it only jams k band and it is not to reliable. I know it works cause when I go by one of those silly signs on the side of the road that tell me what my speed is, it displays nothing whatsoever. I bought my unit from a company years back for 700.00 and the company was called tigerlilly and it was named a phantom. Not rocky mountains junk. Passive radar jammers are a scam. They say they will pay your speeding ticket if you are using it when your stopped, but if you read the fine print thats given to you when you buy there crap it states they will only pay your ticket if it shows you were doing under 10 mph of the posted speed limit. A real joke cause most cops will give you up to 10 over anyways. Just a word from expensive and lived experience.

O yeah one other note: Just because this is my first post here does not mean I am spreading propoganda for anyone else or trying to sell anything. I could care less if you buy one or not. I am simply stating fact. And yes I do own a vette, its a 98 c-5. I usually drive my 87 grand national because it simply has more power and more grunt than my vette.
clipjoint is offline   Reply With Quote