• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

"ULTIMATE CORVETTE PARTY-UPDATE"

JIM KILL

TampaBay Vettes
:dancer01: GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN NOW !!!!!!!!!...AS OF 11/01/06 WE ARE AT 375 CORVETTES:dancer01:

WE ONLY HAVE 25 SLOTS LEFT GANG!!!!!....GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN TODAY!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO CLOSE RESERVATIONS...NOVEMBER 7TH...GET THEM IN GANG!!!

CUT OFF IS AT 400 CORVETTES

:thumbsup: "The Show you have been waiting for !" :thumbsup:

WE HAVE 18 MAJOR VENDORS SIGNED UP, INCLUDING THE CORVETTE MUSEUM.

"ULTIMATE CORVETTE PARTY"

REGISTER ONLINE - WWW.CORVETTEPARTY.COM

Last edited:
arrowpc said:
When are confimations being mailed out? TIA :thumbsup:

WE DO NOT DO CONFIRMATIONS...IF YOU DID CHECK OR PAYPAL...YOU ARE IN!!..IF YOU ARE UNSURE CALL TOMMY AT 813-431-9256 AND CONFIRM VERBALLY!!

THANKS FOR JOINING US!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Jim, i myself love going for viewing the cars not showing.Maybe down road i will get back into showing my ride.Its' fun on both sides of a car show viewing or showing:thumbsup:

9T8Vette said:
Thanks Jim, i myself love going for viewing the cars not showing.Maybe down road i will get back into showing my ride.Its' fun on both sides of a car show viewing or showing:thumbsup:

Let's get some of our local people to Caravan up together.....:thumbsup:

If I can get my brother to watch "Cattledog" I may stay the night before up there....:yesnod:

Back