Unread 08-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :
BP VetteClub is on a distinguished road
Default Wrong again James

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeZ07 View Post
You "Ernie" can call me a liar all you want because after you have your sorry as attempt to build my car with a heads and cam job over the 7 months in was in your shop I did not remember the exact time of day I called AAA to tow it back to your piece of **** shop go right ahead! The truth lies in the evidence! You are more than welcome to go look at the crap work your friend does down south that you sent my motor out too ( because you dont actually do any work in your shop)! The crank was ruined the cylinder wall were way over bored and not even straight! That if you look at it HAS IN NO WAY DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF I CALLED AAA AT 3PM or 6PM! It does not matter! So you can hide behind that all you want! The truth speaks for itself! Look at the parts!! But then again I am not even sure if you know enough about an engine to know the difference!
Oh and by the way...next time you want to threaten me ( because I have that in witting) DO NOT USE A TRAFFIC LAWYER TO THREATEN WITH A LAWSUIT!! That is extortion!! I will admit I did send you an email asking you for a refund and you found that threatening but you tried to extort me by having a traffic lawyer tell me to pay you $2500 and stop telling people what happened or you were gonna sew me!!!! That was cute!!!!

Here is an idea....Why dont you go to Sheridan Vocational...I hear they have an automotive program...it might help!

The funny thing is I have found a bunch of others who have been screwed by you as well and it turns out you dont even have a business license...interesting! I had to buy an entire new motor and had it installed and at the same shop there were 3 other cars for the same thing with "Last Breath Performance" club stickers on them.

I asked Ernie for a simple refund of the $4700 plus the extra $1500 he charged me for the forged pistons....he told me he has no money....Nice!

That is the truth..that is how he does business!!!
Wrong again James! this is Scott. After hearing about this from Ernie I could not take it anymore. Ernie never called you a liar Digital Corvettes did.

It was not an extortion letter it was a settlement letter Einstein to give you money, and a ceist and decist letter to stop talking trash about someone. I am the one who wants to fund this slander matter not him!
You were the one who contacted Mesa racing directly not Ernie to do upgrades.
James I don't want to go on any further about this subject. You have found new friends who are in the same businesses you are now there customer. since this original post I have received several pm's about this. It really is not a can of worms that should be opened. Here is just one of them and I have more

Watch rev xtreme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one was to do some checking they may find rev extreme is two faced. Here's a small sample of a post I started and mentioned how they screwed me out of $80.00 for a trans fluid change. Notice how rev extreme took over the thread. Not only did he take over this one, he started two more just explaining all the facts. The facts are simple, he charged me $80.00 more then what I was quoted and to this day has never offered a refund. I believe he currently has a car in his shop that has blown since they worked on it along with two or three more over the past year or so. There is also a current corvette Florida forum member thinking of suing because he spent over $30,000.00 dollars at rev extreme and his C6 still doesn't run right. Oh yea, rev extreme blew his first motor and said they would rebuild it if the owner would pay for the parts.
I don't want my name mentioned about anything other then the $80.00 I was personally cheated out of. The other info is just a heads up that all is not fair and rev extreme has most the locals hoodwinked because of his forum campaigns. Do some homework and find out why he keeps moving or how many shops he's attacked on the forums.

James,AND YOUR 2 OTHER FRIENDS for the last time PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
BP VetteClub is offline   Reply With Quote