View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #28
Connie Z

Name :
Connie Z has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL View Post
Debbie and I checked our schedules and we think week days are rough for us, but I made reservations at the Hilton, just in case and we will advise all Monday of that week. We are members of Hilton and get discounts and points. We can hook up with mobile phones and its only 100 yards from your Hotel. I checked with the Hilton and they have secured parking garage, if anyone wants to park there at $10.00 a night. We will all bond later on schedules etc. and who is going to be social director of this trip (LOL).
Jim and Debbie

http://www.hiltonhistoricstaugustine.com/
I could volunteer to be the Social Director because I'm real bossy. What we normally do is meet for dinner and talking during the first day and we discuss what is of interest. If the group wants to do things together, that is fine. Our first gathering was large enough that people could form smaller groups to do things of interest and then we all met up for dinner. I guess we could always have some discussion here so we don't have to waste much time once we are in St. Augustine. Any thoughts?
Connie Z is offline   Reply With Quote