Thread: C5 427 forged motor?
View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #113
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, things were shaping up to where this drivetrain replacement was going to fall right at the same time of the St. Augustine trip, so I just decided to delay the install until we get back. So if everything goes OK and all the parts are in, I'm expecting to be taking the car to Chris's on the 26th.

Yeah I could have dropped it off beforehand, I think, but I REALLY want to take a lot of video of the install. Obviously I would miss a lot of that if we were in St. Augustine at the time much of the work was being done.

There is still a complication in that my garage will be delivered on November 4th and erected over the next few days, but I'm hoping the majority of the drivetrain replacement will be done by then anyway. If not, I can always just set up one of my camcorders on a tripod for the building erection and run over to Xtreme with one of my other camcorders.

So I think I'm going to be able to juggle all these balls just fine...... Hopefully, anyway.... Trying to fit in the closing down of my reptile business all at the same time......
Not much room left on your plate right at the moment, is there?
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote