View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
palmbeachvette76

Name : Eric Dellinger
palmbeachvette76 is on a distinguished road

If it helps, your not the only one Sunday my wife and I decide to go out, enjoy summer and have lunch. The big ? is where. Ft. Lauderdale or north to Jupiter. I check the radar and all is fine. We decide to go north to Jupiter to the Crabhouse and then Square Grouper (place they shot the video for Alan Jackons "it's 5'oclock somewhere" video.

We aren't there 5 minutes and 3 gulps into a Miller Lite and I see a dark cloud. Now the 76 had the T-tops in since they leak as much water in as they do out so she is a dry day riding car. Well, it poured and poured then let up, I check my Blackberry weather radar and think we better get while the getting is good but nope it's pouring so bad and leaking inside the car, fogging up the windows (yep, no ac either) so I make my way back to the Crabhouse across from the lighthouse at Jupiter inlet and suffer through being soaked and 3 more beers until things cleared up.

Should have gone to Lauderdale, didn't rain there

http://www.youtube.com/user/carissawabo

palmbeachvette76 is offline   Reply With Quote