View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #15
86DSOMVERT
Maui No Ka Oi

Name :
86DSOMVERT is on a distinguished road

AD that girl seems to have the attitude of most of the "idiots" I have run in's with. Most of em just don't get it. I was out talking to my neighbor another thing you don't see often neighbors talking to neighbors. We were talking about the morons in my neighborhood ,that run the stop sign right in front of my house, and the ones that go around the corner (15MPH) and run right through my neighbors freshly sodded yard, and for some reason they can't keep the car on the road they have to cut over parts of the grass.

Anyways were standing there talking about when the SO was out a few times. When who do we see pulling up to the stop sign and rolling right through it like it wasn't even there. A Marked Marion County Sheriffs Cruiser and a Supervisor no less. We just waved shaking our heads like well there goes your prime example.

On the accident I'm looking to figure out why I have to pay 20% for medical injuries and bills when the guy that rear ended me was at fault. If it wasn't for him rearending me I wouldn't have to pay any medical bills period. It's just stupid these insurance people are out of their minds.

1986 Corvette Convertible Pace Car Replica #5410 Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic
2008 Impala SS LS4 Magnaflow Catback CAI
Florida Keys Corvette Club
Nathan Independent Travel Agent
--------------------------------------------------
I swear to God, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity.
86DSOMVERT is offline   Reply With Quote