View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2018, 01:06 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2015 Z06, 2LZ, M7 Black with Red Comp Seats, wheels, exhaust, warranty,

Was recently laid off so the toy has to go. Love this car, after owning 3 Corvettes, and 6 Vipers, this is by far my favorite car.

It is a 2015 Z06 2LZ with all the Z07 aero on it (painted carbon flash). It has exactly 18,000 miles on it which may go up slightly on nice Florida days. The car is under the factory bumper to bumper warranty until June and has the powertrain warranty until June 2020. The car has light mods which are listed below. I took it to the track and ran a best of a 10.7 @ 129mph, I never dynoed it but the car pulls hard, gets looks, and sounds amazing.

Mods:

- Magnaflow Exhaust
- Tony Mamo Throttle Body
- Haltech Intake
- Corsa Double Helix X pipe
- Stage 2 and 3 front splitter ends.
- ACS Side skirts
- GM Stage 2 and 3 front wings included
- Stage 2 and 3 front lip (has some scuff marks on the bottom)
- GM Stage 1 and 2 rear spoilers included
- GM stage 3 rear winglet, with Z06 stamp on right side and crossed flags on left. This was a RARE piece, maybe 100 produced in total? They go for 1k on ebay apparently since you cant find any with the Z06 stamp for sale anywhere anymore.
- Navtool is integrated with wireless push2tv module.
- 2016 Start button upgraded (silver!)
- GM carbon dash added
- CAGS defeat module
- V1 stealth wiring kit
- Black lug nuts
- Carbotech 1521 pads in front , no dust!!!!
- ACS diffuser blades
- Factory Navigation has been added! Works just like factory and integrates with hud and voice commands
- Tinted 35%
- GM Mud flaps front and rear (extra set included)
- Blacked out front side/rear reflectors.
- Black out Vette flags front and rear
- RaceTech Forged Wheels in stock sizes with Continental Tires (a couple of the wheels have some marks on them from a touchfree carwash, one unfortunately has curb mark that I touched up)
- Lowered on factory bolts

All stock parts are also included minus the factory X-pipe, but have everything else, including the dash, factory wheels and tires, factory exhaust, intake, etc.

Probably forgetting some stuff but shes got to go.

Price: $65k OBO

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote