View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #16
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Don't know why this thread died out. There are some great ideas here.

There is also a Fantastic show in Venice on 9/10, but the real fun is the party / dinner the night before. Check out www.venicefloridacorvettes.com Also check out Tampabay Vettes http://www.tampabayvettes.com/tampabayvetteevents.htm for a good listing of clubs and events around Central FL

People get involved for a slew of different reasons. Club politics don't do much for me anymore, but I'd like to find some new friends for local cruising. So (and I have not really looked) why not have a forum section that is for events around the state. or Things To Do / Places To Go Doesn't have to be an all Corvette event, just something a bunch of us can cruise to. There is a Concourse De Elegance in November somewhere around Orlando ~ just examples.

Rich, as for $$ contributions, why not offer a voluntary "Supporting Member" opportunity for $20. I think people could and would help a little.

Try linking with other sites. The person who owns Corvette Valley lives in S FL and would be happy to not only assist, but I'll bet give some advice on how to get this start up off the ground.

He's kinda squirrely but still a good guy.

All just my $.02

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote