Thread: WAX ON WAX OFF
View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #32
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Rich, I am not surprized that you haven't heard from Adam. To be honest he is always extremely busy traveling and promoting his products, to the point of being ridiculous. I would either email him again or contact Heather if you have a particular question you would like an answer for.

Heather Reynolds VP of Operations Heather@adamspolishes.com
Woody Mestas West Coast Shipping Manager Woody@adamspolishes.com
Aaron Swift East Coast Shipping Manager Aaron@adamspolishes.com
Rob White Detailing Technical Support Rob@adamspolishes.com
Adam Pitale President / Founder Adam@adamspolishes.com

To be quite honest I don't find his products any more expensive that Sal Zainos. You get what you pay for. I personally would recommend you try the Buttery Wax at $15.95 and maybe a bottle of Detail Spray at $9.95. You can't lose. If you buy it and for any reason you don't like it he WILL refund your money no questions asked. You spend $50.00, the product doesn't meet your expectations you will get back $55.00. You risk nothing. In looking at the condition of your cars you are not looking to restore your paint, you just want a nice shine and protection. Apply his products with an applicator which I'm sure you have, use either a microfiber towell to remove it or a white good quality cotton towel and sit back in awe.

I have not used Flash Wax so I can render no opinion on quality or service, I'm sure it is a good product with good service.

This is from Adams website;

Absolute Satisfaction is our goal, which is why I guarantee all our products and customer service with a 110% Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your experience with Adam's in any way, we will refund your purchase price, plus 10%, without hassle. If your experience is less than exceptional, I will personally see to it that we make it right, or issue you an immediate refund. Thanks for your business! Adam Pitale, Founder & Chief Detailer

Rich, I have sent Adam an email referring him to this thread telling him you would like to contact him.

Jeff

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king

Last edited by Nytro; 12-02-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote