View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Barrett M82A1 - 50BMG Semiautomatic Rifle - PRICE REDUCED!

Yeah, I've decided I am going to move this one out. I've got two others (M95 and M99) that I may keep. This one is just too darned big and heavy for me to haul around any longer. By the time I would carry it down to my shooting area, I would have to take a nap to recover from it.

Anyway, comes with three magazines and the original Pelican (?) water tight case it came in. I bought it in 1997 and have fired it maybe a dozen times, only putting two rounds in the mags at a time.

The scope is a Shepherd scope with the ranging reticle designed for the .50BMG cartridge's ballistics.

This will be put up on GunBroker eventually, but I'm going to try listing it on a local Tallahassee gun forum first to see if I can sell it locally. I'm sure there aren't many of these around that someone can buy without a paper trail, so if I can deliver it to someone locally, it would be best all around that way. I'm guess shipping would be around $100 or better for this whopper.

Asking price and reserve will be at $10,000. Now only $7,000, but stipulations are that the gun must be picked up in person (north Florida) and paid for with CASH.

Last edited by Rich Z; 03-07-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Price reduced! - Sale fell through after 2 years...
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote