View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #16
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
Rich, in the DemoKratic Peoples Republik of Massachuetts, all I have to do is walk into my polling place, tell the volunteer what street I live on, then the house number, and finally my name. They cross out my name on the "IN" book, hand me a ballot and I vote. Repeat the process of street, number, and name on my way out, They again cross out my name on the "OUT" book, then I deposit the ballot into the machine. I can not remember EVER having to show any form of ID as long as I've lived here.
Be careful about switching over to "the other party". I'm starting to call Democrats and Liberals "Undocumented Assholes", and I like you too much to have you fall into that category! LMAO
Andy
By the way, (just as an FYI) I've been having problems getting the "smilies" into my posts. Don't know if anything is wrong on the server end, or my end, but there is a problem.
Seems to me it is only logical and prudent that people voting to influence the direction of this country with their votes should be required to prove they have the legal right to do such. If a person has not gone through the steps to become a legitimate citizen of this country, then by what right do they think that should be able to tell US how OUR country should be run?

As for the posting of smilies, heck, I dunno. I don't recall ever having any problems posting them here or on my other sites...