View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #30
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
I work sometimes 7 days a week I have a rolling schedule and time off is usually for other things it's hard to make a four hour trip down there, You are right I should have gone sooner. I didn't I listened to him. I did meet with him face to face always the same story.

My car was making an odd noise at first, then running slightly hot.

As to the first guy explaining why I needed a new engine no he never really did but when I picked it up it sounded like there were bolts flying around under the hood.

Apparently it seized and died, ironically at the same gas station where I'd later get creamed by the Ford truck. Since Chris never did any tear down on the car I only have first guys word that i need a new engine and from what I heard picking up the car.

I'm sorry we're one day shy of 10 months. I wrote the check on the 15th.
Nine (9) months, ten (10) months, all too long for something like this to go on

Sounds like it overheated and was ran hot. My "guess" and that's all it is, based upon the information provided, would be that you're hearing bearing noise. Junk, you wanna jump in here?

Just because a bearing or bearings are fried, doesn't mean you necessarily need a "new engine."

Have someone drop the pan and take a look. Any engine shop or full service repair facility can do that. Make sure you are THERE when they pull it apart.

I know the 7 day/flexible hours routine. I'm there myself But sometimes, you just have to make time.

And I'd stay away from that gas station...there's bad mojo flyin' 'round there

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote