View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2006, 11:52 AM   #25
dark_phantom

Name :
dark_phantom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFun
i love the way a clean black car looks, but after having mine for a few years i have to say that it is very hard to keep clean. i drive mine quite a bit, lots of road trips and every day to work. i have a few small rock dings that are very noticable up close and any and all small scratches in the finish will show up in bright sunlight . the clay bar will be your best friend if you get a black car. if i had a choice i would go with silver next time. if i put less miles on my car and it were less exposed to the weather i would go back with black again. it is just up to you if you want to spend the extra time and effort to keep the finish up on a black car. i have to say nothing looks as good as a freshly waxed black c-5 or c6 with black rims. ( just my opinion though )
Then you're going to like when I put black iforged wheels on mine pretty soon.
Z06 widebody, brakes and sway bars; HRE 543R black with polish lip; bilstein shocks; magnaflow's 15884 exhaust system; 44 LED 3rd brake light; GS stripes; tinted windows and more.
Custom cobalt red & black two tone leather interior by DownSouthVettes and some of Pipedreams' items.
dark_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote