View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #15
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Frankly, when I saw the original post, I almost posted a to FRC Tom's positive comment. I too failed initially, to realize it was in the BOI, since it was POSITIVE, NON-ACCUSATORY, and NOT DIRECTED AT A BUSINESS.

Seldom did we see an ATTABOY posted there

This "infraction" was easy to make. Like I said, I almost made it myself

And yes, it was the BOLD RED LETTERS that upset the member.

IIRC didn't Lou usually post his full name when posting in the BOI?
Since I didn't post in there, I simply don't recall.
Gotta remember too, that some people don't go back to thier previous posts or threads when they visit.

And not everyone is on as much as others even though they may stay logged in.

Is it possible that he hadn't seen the infraction notice or actually been back to the BOI?

Is it possible that he though the post had been deleted and just chose not to post in there again?

I hate to see someone haul over this kind of thing.
This is one reason we need you on here. The voice of reason. You put so much thought into your posts and go to great lengths to explain your position and why.

I have talked to Lou via PM and email in the past and he's a good guy. He's been a member here since 2006 and has over 800 posts. I do not remember him being involved in any bashing or pissing contests.

This board will lose a valuable member over a polite comment he made not realizing he was in the BOI. That's just not right.

I am pleased to say that I had a positive thread about the Vette Doctor in Melbourne. When I first joined this board I was looking for a good Vette mechanic and so I posted about Bob after he did a good job on my car. Problem is now the next newbie looking for a mechanic around here won't have a clue. That's just not right either.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote