View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #9
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Jim -

My first day back in about 5! There are soooooooooo many projects going on here at the house that I am about ready to jump ship

anyway, I was going to write an open letter to TBV thanking them for the support they (and you) are giving Corvettes Anonymous!

Many people don't really know it, but we are NOT A CLUB. We are a V loose Association, with no officers, no meetings, but a shared passion for this Corvette hobby.

Locally, we kinda do things on the spur of the moment. I send out a distribution notice that we are going to --> ?????. If folks want to go, fine. If not, heck, we'll catch you next time. The only rules are "Have fun" "Enjoy The Hobby" and "Be nice to the 'other' guy".

I don't have the member list open at the moment, but I can tell that we have members who are also members of almost every single "Organized" Corvette club in FL! TBV has a bunch!

What I believe is So Cool, is that you folks at TBV not only openly solicit other clubs to take part in your functions, but you go out of your way to support others.

Jim, TBV / Corvettes Anonymous members represented the LION"S share of Saturday's Antique Appraisal, Car Show, Wet T-shirt event.

On behalf of Corvettes Anonymous, I am both honored and grateful.

As for Steak-Out 08, that will be May 9Th. ANYBODY with a Corvette, Muscle Car, Custom, Rod, Exotic, or just your daily driver is welcome and wanted.

Thanks again Jim!

TM

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote