View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
63GSreplica

Name :
63GSreplica has disabled reputation

Well it's been eleven days now and no reply, I guess I'm being ignored......

Now, I'm not opposed to calling a shop on lousy work, if I get bad service or work I'll be sure to let them know right away to give them the chance to make things right, if that doesn't happen then I'll take another route. But, I've known Tommy, Roger and Keith since '97 when I bought my first Corvette, they have been nothing but great to deal with and have gone out of their way to take care of my 81 and 63. Tommy actually lent me the shop engine hoist along with HIS truck to move it and came to my house after closing to help drop a motor into my 81, so I know they like to make things right.

So, let's take a look shall we......

On 06-17-2006, 03:13 AM Corvettes West gets a glowing review.

Then on 02-04-2008, 11:45 PM there's a "VERY serious reason that I, regretfully, may have to retract this referral."

A post on 02-05-2008, 12:21 AM and another on 02-07-2008, 12:29 AM, then nothing. By the way, Last Activity: 02-14-2008 12:28 AM

4 posts and 12 days later I guess it's time to make another post.

If I owned a shop, did work on someone's car in good faith and was paid with a rubber check for a couple thousand bucks then was ignored by the check writer/customer for well over a year I would have them prosecuted to the FULL extent possible. If it was possible I would also put a lien on the car that was worked on. I'm a really easy going person, but if someone screws me I believe in dishing out instant karma. That's the nice version since there might be kids viewing and I read a post here about swearing.

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast......
63GSreplica is offline   Reply With Quote