View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2006, 02:49 AM   #16
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic
You should have stopped by! I would have loved to give you my opinion of your exhaust note on that rocket.

Thanks for the heads up on the museum, my GF and I were planing on stopping in next time I was in TS, but now that you've said that, I'll spend my $$ on gas
Actually we were on the way down to PICK UP the Z, so we were in the Chevy van. I'm sure the exhaust sound of that would have been a BIG disappointment to you! But thanks for the invite. Maybe we'll meet at one of the shows here and there....

As for the Corvette Museum, I suggest you at least look in through the windows. They may change their stock there from time to time, as it is actually a sales floor that they charge admission to, it seems. There are some cars there marked NOT FOR SALE, but most of them have price tags on them. I did see some old GTOs like I had as a kid, but unless you are a nostalgia buff for the older muscle cars, it's really not a "Corvette Museum" at all. And quite honestly, the wife and I stumbled on a car show in Plant City on Saturday that had a LOT more interesting stuff there, and it was a freebie.