View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) FS: 2007 VY Z06 49,xxx miles

The time has come for me to part with this car after 10 years of ownership. I am presently building a house in Napes, Florida and am wanting to use the cash for the house.
I am the second owner, I bought the car in October 2009 with 8000 miles. It is a heads and cam car that has performed flawlessly for me. The motor work was done by Redline Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL at around 28-30,000 miles. They recently installed a new ZR-1 clutch and hydraulics at about 45,000 miles. Also had the tint removed and replaced along with the roof wrap. New battery and alternator.
I do have the spare stock wheels with tires and sensors which will go with the car. Pic attached!!

Issues - Tire pressure sensors are going bad. The right rear does not read and sometimes a message on the DIC will pop up saying a random tire is flat.
The HRE's are nice but not perfect. A dealer used an impact to take the wheels off and chipped the powder coating around the lugs in a couple spots.
There are a few scratches on the car from a semi-truck tire exploding when I was next to it. Some small deep gashes from the steel belt. (Pics attached) I dealt with them because I did not know anyone I trusted to do paintwork.
Service Charging system error - The dealer told me this was from the NGK spark plugs. I plan to change them to see if it makes a difference in the next few days.

She is not perfect but she runs great and I have done my best to keep her looking good. Hard to do even with minimal driving in Fort Lauderdale.

I am asking $30,000 OBO, looking at comparable cars, the work done and the issues she has, I think that is a good price. If you are looking for a built C6 Z06 here is a good one. Title in hand!!! Any questions let me know. 941 - two six eight - 1868

Mileage

The stickers will be taken off.

These are the 2 scratches on the passenger front fender.

Drivers seat

Passenger seat

Stock wheels with worn out tires and sensors.

Scratch on passenger side

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote